Family

Family

October 4, 2016

A Decade

Luke had a birthday in September.  He has been on the earth for a whole decade!

The Stats:
Weight:  57.6 lbs. (9th Percentile)
Height:  54 in. (37th Percentile)




Luke is an avid reader.

Writing is not his thing.  He recently said to me, "Over the years, I have come to like math, but that has not happened with writing.  I would rather do homework all day than spend 20 minutes writing."  Ha!  This boy really is my clone.

He enjoys listening in on adult conversations.

He got glasses this year.  With my genes, this was bound to happen sooner than later.

This boy has become such a good helper.  He is always asking me, "What can I do?"  He especially likes helping me make dinner.  I am loving it.

Enjoys playing the piano.  He was doing really well before we moved and now I need to get him a new teacher!

He loves to sleep in.  With two brothers currently sleeping in the same room with him, this is not happening, but he is looking forward to having his own room again someday!

This boy has grown up a lot this year and it has been fun to watch.



Luke's birthday landed on a Sunday, but we had a little fun on Saturday too.  He requested laser tag and we obliged.



Sticking with the theme, he got a Kindle too.


Ten candles!





No comments:

Post a Comment