I don't know how this happened, but our caboose is four. How can this be!?!
Stats:
Weight: 35.8 lbs. (48th Percentile)
Height: 40 in. (40th Percentile)
Stats:
Weight: 35.8 lbs. (48th Percentile)
Height: 40 in. (40th Percentile)
David and I are always saying how much personality Ryland has. He's got boat loads. He is a fun last child.
He is one loud little character. Whether it's talking, growling or screaming...he is loud. It is very difficult to get this one to whisper or even just use an "inside voice."
He is a talker. Some days I wish for a little bit of silence, but there will come a time when he won't want to talk to me at all, so I guess I better take what I can get now!
This boy is still the pickiest little eater. I am hoping one day he will discover how good food is.
I am going to be sad when he stops saying "Darf Gator" for Darth Vader and "Be Bye You" for BYU.
He loves being outside and loves riding his bike. He gets a bit crazy on his bike. So far, no major injuries, but he seriously worries me.
He is down to 2-3 naps a week and those will probably be phased out sooner than later.
He is very friendly. Not a shy bone in his body. He will talk to anybody and everybody.
People fall in love with him wherever we go.
He has my heart.








No comments:
Post a Comment