Caden had a birthday in August. He is now 8 years old!
The Stats:
Weight: 48 lbs. (10th Percentile)
Height: 49.2 in. (26th Percentile)
The Stats:
Weight: 48 lbs. (10th Percentile)
Height: 49.2 in. (26th Percentile)
Caden has great facial expressions. Happy looks, dirty looks, angry looks, mean looks, funny looks, weird looks...you name it, he's got it. You can always tell how this boy is feeling as it is always written on his face
He was recently baptized as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
More on that later.
He is always losing something. I like to say he takes after his dad. :)
He can often be found wearing mis-matched socks. We never know when or where his socks are going to come off and therefore they don't all make it into the laundry basket on laundry day. I am frequently picking up his socks scattered throughout the house.
More on that later.
He is always losing something. I like to say he takes after his dad. :)
He can often be found wearing mis-matched socks. We never know when or where his socks are going to come off and therefore they don't all make it into the laundry basket on laundry day. I am frequently picking up his socks scattered throughout the house.
He played basketball, soccer, and baseball this year. His favorite was soccer.
He is good at reading people. Very intuitive.
He is friendly.
He was nervous about starting school, but it didn't take him long to feel comfortable and make friends.
He is becoming a good little reader. I am hoping at some point that he actually starts to like it.
He is becoming a good little reader. I am hoping at some point that he actually starts to like it.
Caden and Porter opening gifts together.
They both got a Kindle Fire for kids. I am loving these because of all the controls parents can put on them. We have programmed them so the kids have to complete so many minutes of educational goals before they can move on to the games or apps they want to play. It shuts off when they have met the max amount of minutes per day. And, currently, we have it programmed so they cannot search the internet.
He must be thinking about his wish.








No comments:
Post a Comment