Ryland started using a balance bike near the end of last summer, but he wasn't super interested in it. He began using it again this year in June and was quickly riding it like a pro. We have gone on bike rides this summer around the block and on the path by our house, but I have been itching to get him on a pedal bike so we can go farther. This 3-year old (soon to be 4) figured it out a couple of weeks ago! I just love how painless it is to go from a balance bike to a pedal bike.
At the end of his first couple of runs down the street he kept shouting something, but I couldn't figure out what he was saying. Turns out he was so excited about his success he was shouting, "Victory, victory!" You can hear him say it at the end of his first run in the video, but we made him repeat it, which I added to the video at the end. What a funny kid. I have no idea where he got that.
No comments:
Post a Comment