The highlight of the summer, hands down, would be our trip to Utah. I looked forward to this trip for weeks. Or maybe even months. It sure helped me get through the winter. I think the boys looked forward to it just about as much as I did.
After arriving in Utah, we had a family reunion in Park City. We rented out a house so we could all be together. The boys had so much fun playing with their cousins, who they only get to see about once a year. It is always so good to see and spend time with my family. Oh, how I love them!
The first afternoon and evening was spent getting settled into the house we were renting. We made dinner, the kids played, we got in some ping pong and basketball, and we talked. And talked some more.
The next day we took a hike to Donut Falls. Ryland had the best seat.
Some of our group.
My boys!
Scott and Amy's boys.
Grandpa & Grandma!
Matt and Liza's girls.
![]() |
| Sammie, Scout, & Mia |
Porter latched on to Tiffany early on.
Climbing down to get to the falls. Luke was down fast...eager to get there.

There were a lot of people at the falls and our large group ended up making it quite crowded.
Luke and Caden quickly made it across the water. I stood on the other side marveling at these boys. They are growing up so fast. A year or two before this and they probably would have been terrified to cross the water (these boys have a radar for danger...whether real or perceived). There was no fear on this day and I loved seeing them so confident and happy.
David and the boys.
Porter was not as happy to be on the other side and wanted to return to "safety" as fast as he could.
Tiffany heading over.
Luke coming back.
Andrew and Christine's family...minus Ella.
![]() |
| Christine, Spencer, Clair, & Andrew |
Here's Ella!
You can be sure to find her hanging out with the cousins.
![]() |
| Ella & Mia |
Finish line.
Upon returning we all sat down to our packed lunches.
Following the hike and lunch, we headed to Cowabunga Bay (water park). I didn't take one picture there, but rest assured the kids had fun!



















No comments:
Post a Comment