It is no secret that this is my favorite time of the year.
I can't get enough of all things Christmas. This year it seems to be passing far too quickly! I have decided I don't really care for having Thanksgiving so late in November. Nothing can be done about that, but I can't believe Christmas is just 16 days away!
We got right to work the day after Thanksgiving by decorating the tree and our house.
I can't get enough of all things Christmas. This year it seems to be passing far too quickly! I have decided I don't really care for having Thanksgiving so late in November. Nothing can be done about that, but I can't believe Christmas is just 16 days away!
We got right to work the day after Thanksgiving by decorating the tree and our house.
Fascinated, these two.
I always know when the boys are messing with the tree since there are 2 bell ornaments that chime when the tree is wiggled.
Glad we opted out on adding the glass ball ornaments this year!
Porter loves Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus.
We even got a surprise visit by Santa Claus himself yesterday. He just arrived at out door, talked with the kids and handed out candy canes. The boys were so excited Santa decided a spontaneous visit to our home to check up on them.
(Somehow, I missed getting a picture!).
Meet "Grady" (The Elf on the Shelf), who arrived at our house the day after Thanksgiving. This new tradition has been so fun for the kids (and us parents too).
He is finding himself in all sorts of fun places. The boys love to look for him each morning.






No comments:
Post a Comment