Family

Family

September 17, 2013

Nine Years

Happy Anniversary!
 
I love being married to my best friend.  I am blessed to have this man as my companion.  So blessed that sometimes I have to pinch myself.
 
 
During our 9 years of marriage:

We have lived in 5 states: Utah, Colorado, Illinois, Arkansas and Wisconsin.
What a ride!
 
We have lived in 4 rentals: An apartment, a townehome, a condo, and a home.
We are grateful we chose to rent for so long with the frequent moves and the uncertainty in the market.
 
This year we purchased our first home!
Loving it!  Except we can't call a landlord when something breaks...but that's what dads are for! ;)
 
We have been blessed with an amazing family of boys!
Luke - 7, Caden - 5, Porter - 3, and Ryland - 1.
 
We have been in 6 wards and have held 16 callings (combined).
David is 1st Counselor in the Elder's Quorum and I am the Relief Society Compassionate Service Coordinator.
 
David has held 8 positions with Kraft Foods and has been with the company for nearly 11 years!
He is currently an Associate Director of HR.
 
I am thankful to have been able to leave work behind since our first was born.
My work at home is more full-time than my job ever was as a nurse.
Still keeping my license active for the future.
 
David graduated with his MBA this past July!
Hallelujah!
 
Just 1 year to go until our 10th Anniversary!
Somehow it feels longer.
In a good way.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment