Family

Family

May 7, 2013

8 Months

Oh boy....8 months old.  Love our little Ry Pie.



 
Ryland rarely sucks his thumb during the day anymore.  Always does at night.
Has lost most of his daytime cuddliness. :-(
Loves to cuddle right before bed.  I have a hard time putting him down at night since he will lay down on my shoulder and cuddle until I am ready to let him go.
Loves to scream and make a lot of noise.
His newest mode of transport is the army crawl.
If he chooses not to use the army crawl, he can make it across a room just as easily by rolling and twisting (to change direction), rolling and twisting.
Has just started to try to get up on his knees.  When I saw it I let out an anguished, "no".  This baby can't grow up!
Has the cutest little laugh.
Had his first taste of formula.  The jury is still out on whether or not he cares for it.
Has lots of nicknames, but the most frequently occurring one of late is Ry Pie (coined by Luke).

------------------------------------

Somehow wrapped himself up in a blanket.
He didn't like it.

 
Hangin' with dad.

 
Just playing.

 
First time in the activity center.  He liked this for about 10 minutes, then wanted out.  Doesn't like to be confined, I guess.

 
Teething like mad, but no new teeth to show for it since the first two.

 
 


 


1 comment:

  1. He is such a chunky cutie! He looks different than your other kids to me!

    ReplyDelete