Family

Family

May 12, 2013

OUR MOM

 This woman is our mom.  She is amazing.  Tears well up when I think about this woman and all that she does for our family.  She is our family.  She nurtures our family.  She creates sunshine for our family.  She makes it possible for our family to thrive in the midst of all that we do.  She is our mom.  She is my wife.   Take a look at some pictures below to see what everyone has to say about this lady that we are so lucky to have in our lives.   She is light and she is brightness to us. 
 
Heather.  I love you.  I adore you.  Happy Mothers Day from the boys!  Same to all the ladies looking at this.  Happy Mothers Day and thanks for all that you do to bring light into this world!


Yeah... she wears a dress and a backpack at the same time for us. 
She is super stylin back-pack woman.  She is awesome. 
 

We feel love.  We know we are loved. 
 
For Luke, mom develops his curious mind that loves to learn
about numbers, letters, geography, and animals.
 
For Caden, mom develops his crafty and creative
mind that loves to build things from scratch and
create something new each day.
 
 

For Porter, mom provides tools to help provide direction
to his tireless will to do new things.  On our last trip mom gave
Porter a potty seat to take to truck stops so he can keep the potty
training progressing forward. 
 

For Ry-Pie, mom helps with the steps of life like
here where he is sitting up and so proud to do so. 
Guess who's pushing him forward.
 
For David, mom holds life together and pushes me above my
insecurities. Even though I don't graduate with the MBA for a couple months we played dress up to get a feel for life after school.  For six years I griped about the GMAT and how much I hate tests and math. 27 months ago we moved to Arkansas and Heather said enough is enough. We got on a computer together, picked a date for the GMAT, took it, got a decent score, applied for acceptance to the #25 MBA program, got accepted and now we are two months away from finishing the program.  SHE MAKES ME BETTER THAN I AM BY MYSELF!  Oh yeah, have you ever had four little children, a husband working full-time, getting an MBA, having a church calling, etc. etc.?  Our family survived the past two years because of our mom!



Each night when I get home late or finish study or working... I see Heather in the dim light of our bedroom reading her scriptures.   She keeps us together!  She really does!  We are blessed because of our mom.


 






No comments:

Post a Comment