Family

Family

November 15, 2012

Preschool Picture

Caden
Preschool
2012-2013
 

I am loving Caden at this age.  He is so enjoyable and pleasant to be around.
I think I'd like him to be 4 forever!

He loves preschool and loves to talk about it just as much!  Yay!  it is so fun to pick him up at preschool and then hear about his day.

He is learning far more from his teachers at preschool than he ever did (or would) from me.  They must make it more fun.  Whatever the reason, it is just what I was hoping for!

He forgives easily.

Could play in the sand all day, but only if Luke is with him.  It must only be done with your best bud, I guess.

Loves using his imagination while playing, drawing, or building something.

Says funny things.  Wish I was better at writing them down!
 
Frequently tells me the most random facts he's learned from preschool.

Gives compliments.
It always takes me by surprise.  I guess I just don't expect a 4-year old boy to look at me and say, "That's a really nice shirt, mom."

1 comment: