Family

Family

November 8, 2012

2 Months

Ryland is growing way too fast.  These little ones always do.
 
2 Month Stats
Weight: 11 lbs. 6 oz. (42nd percentile)
Height:  22.75 inches  (43rd percentile)

When this babe was born, he was our biggest baby.  Now, comparing him to his brothers at 2 months, he is our smallest.  You wouldn't know it by his cheeks, but then he was born with those!  He continues to be the shortest, but just by ¼ of an inch.
 
 
This little boy is smiling a lot these days.  Oh, how we love it!
He is cooing and talking.  Love that too.
Still wrapping him for sleep, but I am starting to wonder if he would prefer some freedom.
Has outgrown a good portion of his 0-3 month clothing.  Not loving that so much.
Seems to be liking his binki less and less for sleeping (unless he is over-tired).
Has been trying to find his thumb.  I am kind of hoping he does.
(I know, it seems strange to wish for that, but my 2 thumb suckers have been the best sleepers because they can soothe themselves).
Has his days and nights figured out.  Yay!
Still looking for him to sleep better, though.  This mama is tired.  Dad too.
(This week has been a rough one.  Hate Daylight Savings!).
Has the most kissable cheeks.


5 Weeks
 


6 Weeks
 
 

6.5 Weeks
 
 

8 Weeks
 
 

8.5 Weeks

 

3 comments:

  1. He is growing up way too fast! He is just as adorable as his older brothers! Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so stinkin' cute! You guys sure make cute boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those cheeks! Thomas has that same "boys rule" shirt. I'll have to send you a pic with him in it. I agree they grow too fast!

    ReplyDelete