The boys in their costumes.
![]() |
| Our Little Monkey |
![]() |
| The Adorable Dalmatian |
![]() |
| Mr. Harry Potter |
The day started with a costume parade at Caden's preschool.
I don't know if Caden is a teacher's pet or a little on the shy side, but he got to hold his teacher's hand for the parade.
David started a fun trick-or-treating activity at his work this year. I guess the HR guy gets to do that! All the employees were able to dress up for the day and hand out candy from 2-5pm to the children of the employees.
As soon as Luke was out of school, we headed to David's work.
The boys had a great time and collected far too much candy! Porter became known as "the thief" since he couldn't seem to stop at just one piece of candy. He just kept reaching into the bowls for more...try as we might to teach him the etiquette of trick-or-treating! He acted so cute that no one seemed to mind.
![]() |
| All the employees who dressed up! |
Luke was asked by "Voldemort" if he could take a picture with him.
Our little Harry Potter seemed unimpressed by the scary Voldemort.
By the time we got back home to go trick-or-treating in our own neighborhood David and I were tired. I would have called it good had we not promised the boys we would do our neighborhood too.
So, onward we went.
Thankfully, our neighborhood is small!
![]() |
| We had more than one Harry Potter at our house! |
Porter was very serious the whole night. He went from house to house collecting candy and never cracked a smile. He sure made David and I laugh. By the time we were at the last house he couldn't hold his own bucket and came to me saying, "heavy, heavy, heavy" while holding it out for me to carry.
Checking out the candy.
Luke could have continued on all night long. Too bad mom and dad's feet were tired!
Ryland slept the evening away in the stroller.















Your kids are adorable! I love Luke's huge HP glasses. And Ryland is so cute--looks a little like your brothers to me. I love your witch costume. I was a witch too this year! (Aren't we original?) Love you!
ReplyDeleteI love them! They are all so cute in their costumes! Wish we lived closer!
ReplyDelete