With Porter's birthday this week, it seemed like a good time to post a little bit about what he is like at the age of 2, in the form of pictures.
If this child is left alone for more than 5 minutes, there is sure to be a mess wherever he is found. I will glady take the Wheat Chex mess over the black permanent marker mess (no pictures from that one)! When I saw this small mess, I laughed easily. Or maybe I laughed more at the mischievous look on his face!
Loves the kitchen drawers.
I have long since given up trying to keep my drawers orderly.
Thinks he is funny and loves to laugh at himself.
(Don't worry, he won't strangle himself with the tub toy sack...I'm always right there during bath time!).
Loves when Luke asks him to sit on his lap. I love it too, especially during church, since my lap space has shrunk significantly.
He is concentrating on the Olympics in this picture.
Can't get enough of dad's socks.
Has found a new way to store his water.
Loves dressing up in dad's clothing.
More messes.
I loathe re-organizing the game closet after he has torn it apart. My favorite is when he mixes together all the card games.
I swear I don't leave him alone for long...he is a quick little mess maker.
He has a knack for getting himself into tight spaces.
This time he's between the Love Sac and the wall. At first he thought it was funny (as is usually the case).
Then wanted out...badly.
Another favorite tight space...between the end of our bed and the footboard.
He laughs, then yells for help. Then does it again. And again. And again.
Bruises.
Such a boy!
Not even sure where he got this goose egg on his forehead.
And even though he can be a handful, we think he's pretty darn cute!
He is way cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI have to ask, did you add "and sometimes trials" after Miles of Smiles...during this pregnancy? ha ha ha