Oh, how I am counting down...25 days until my due date!
The progression of the last several months.
16 Weeks 20 Weeks
(Still sick...and it shows!) (Nausea getting better)
24 Weeks 28 Weeks
(Nausea almost gone) (Feeling very tired)
The progression of the last several months.
16 Weeks 20 Weeks
(Still sick...and it shows!) (Nausea getting better)
(Nausea almost gone) (Feeling very tired)
32 Weeks 36 Weeks
(Still tired) (More tired)
This picture makes me think of the AT&T slogan, "More bars in more places."
Very soon we will be adding another "bar" to our family.
Here are some of my favorite belly comments, of late, from Luke.
As I was buckling Caden in his carseat one Sunday morning, Luke was trying to get to his seat in the back of the van, and said, "Mom, your belly is getting so big it's trapping me."
(David and I just laughed. Love the honesty of children).
(David and I just laughed. Love the honesty of children).
While Luke and Caden were playing hide-and-seek, Luke said to me, "I wish you could play hide-and-seek with us, but you can't find a place because your belly is so big."
(Love that I was let off the hook so easily!).
"Mom, you are running out of room!"
(No kidding).
(Love that I was let off the hook so easily!).
"Mom, you are running out of room!"
(No kidding).
You are still so tiny!! (I'm glad I'm not the only one that is small, I bet you get comments all the time. You are so small! And I bet you are so ready for that little boy to get here! I'm excited for you.
ReplyDelete