Family

Family

January 4, 2011

My other true love...

I think I've said this before...I love to de-junk!
I have spent the last 3 weeks preparing to move.
I've gone through every room in the house looking for...seeking, really...anything I can get rid of before the move.
It feels so good.  Maybe it's a sickness.
I don't know if Goodwill loves us or hates us.
Could go either way.
I think it's safe to say that the garbage man hates us.
I love to de-junk so much that I'm now thinking we need to move every 3 years just so I can get rid of some more stuff!
If only David would let me get rid of that blasted orange couch.
He brought it to the marriage.
Such an eye sore.
It's been hanging out in the unfinished basement.
Alone.
No basement in the new place.
David thinks it will end up in the office.
Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment