Family

Family

December 30, 2010

Christmas Day 2010

A few pics from our Christmas morning:

The stockings are my favorite part.
Love them.


Before the opening began.


Testing out the bike.


One plasma car each kid now. 
They love racing each other around the house.
Before Christmas it was always a battle for the lone plasma car....the poor ride-on "Mater" truck has always been second best.


Reaching for a gift.
(Porter can roll over now which makes things a little easier for him)


An E-Racer
(Cars, cars, cars at our house)


This one loves anything soft.


Playing with a new toy.
It doesn't take much to make this one happy.


Luke has begged for a guitar for a long time.
Now all he needs are lessons!


A Ukulele for Caden.
You'd think we are musical in our family.
We're not.
Maybe someday we will be.


This one loves books.
It was so interesting to watch him sit down and intently look through the whole book before moving on to the next gift.


Love the old school phone.
Had one when I was little.


Not sure what Porter is doing.
He is so cuddly and is quick to lay his head down on your shoulder.  I'm thinking since there was no shoulder, he decided to test out the comfort of dad's hand.


Stocking!
Did I mention how much I love stocking stuffers!?!


New (and lighter) coat for the more mild temperatures in Arkansas.



David playing with his yo-yo.
From his stocking!


I love the surprised look on his face.
Did he know he was getting Roxio Creator?
Ahh...yup.


A tie from Luke.
I love kids at this age...we went shopping for a gift for dad, talked about the meaning of a surprise, got home and Luke promptly (and excitedly) told his dad what he got him for Christmas.
So cute.


David and I received such a nice gift (Christmas plus housewarming present) from my brother and sister-in-law.
A nice piece of artwork, painted by Jennifer Thompson (the mom of my sister-in-law), to compliment the one we already have.
We love it and look forward to hanging it in our new home.
Thanks guys!!
(If you want to see more of her paintings go here).



We had such a nice day (and season) together as a family.
We are ever grateful for the best gift of all...the birth, life, and ultimate sacrifice of
our Savior, Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures you guys! I'm kind of jealous of your quiet small Christmas morning (compared to our 17 people...sigh)

    So glad you love the picture! I love to surprise!

    ReplyDelete