Family

Family

January 12, 2011

5 Months

Porter is a month older.  Even on the third child, I look forward to each new milestone with excitement, just as I did with the first.  The thing that is different this time around is that I also experience a touch of sadness with each milestone, as it means my baby is growing up faster than I would like.

No new stats this month as we are missing his 5 month visit due to our move.
(Our Chicago Pediatrician wants to see babies very frequently during their first year of life).
So, no current weight, but I will say that Porter is my biggest baby at this age.  He's got rolls on his thighs I have never seen on my babies before.






Porter learned to roll over, shortly after 4 months, from his back to his stomach.
Sometimes he will roll the typically easier way (stomach to back), but he'll usually just lay his head down instead.
He can sit up, all hunched over, (see top picture) for about as long as it takes to take a picture...and then topples over.
He grabs for anything he can get his hands on...and then immediately puts it in his mouth.
He still loves to cuddle.
He is quick to smile and keeps me smiling too!

No comments:

Post a Comment