Family

Family

January 12, 2011

Change is Here

Good-bye Chicago...

(The condo we rented in Chicago)

 

Hello Arkansas...


(The home we are renting in Arkansas)

 
Tomorrow is our last day in Chicago.
Then we are off to Arkansas.

Here are a few things I am not going to miss about Chicago:

Traffic.
Honking.
The Weather.
(Cold. Cold. Cold.)
10% Sales Tax.
Property Tax.
(I know, we rented, but still...it's next to impossible to buy a home here).
My Neighborhood.
(Sad, but still true).
Our 1 Car Garage.

To be fair, there are a few things I will miss:

The Parks.
(They are everywhere!)
Luke's Preschool
Our Basement.
Rosatis Pizza.
Ted's Montana Grill.
The Good Families/People We Met In Our Ward!


4 comments:

  1. You know. There is a Ted's here in Aurora. I'm just sayin' . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is your house in Arkansas!!? That is SO AWESOME!!! I am SO excited for you guys. We have got to come visit you!!! (I know, I've said this before...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice digs! I've been thinking about you all week. I'm so sorry we never got up there to say goodbye. If you ever decide to use Skype, we're on there. Have a safe trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your move! ...can't wait to hear how it went. :-)

    ReplyDelete