Family

Family

March 10, 2017

November...at a glance

Here is a quick look at our November!

The kids are loving the new All Together Park.


We have been here many times now.





I had to take a picture of all of Ry's "friends" watching his kindle with him.


The leaves fall from the Walnut tree in November.  They make a huge mess, but the kids sure loved it.


I loved Caden's list of things he is thankful for!

It says, "I am thankful for many things.  I am thankful for my family because they love me.  I am thankful for friends because they don't lie.  I am thankful for me because I like me.  That's what I am thankful for."


It is so fun living near family again!  I was able to attend Time Out For Women with two of my favorite people...my sister, Tiff, and my mom.


We celebrated David's 40th Birthday!!!  Too bad it happened the same weekend as Time Out For Women so he wasn't celebrated as much as he should have been.  This is a big one.  We went out later to make up for it!


We had Thanksgiving here at my parents house with all the cousins, but I failed to take even one picture!  Again, it is so fun to be close to family!!

The day after Thanksgiving we got right to the tree decorating.





The boys loved all the November snow.  And all the snow that has continued to fall this winter.



My last living grandma died at the end of November.  She hadn't been herself for years, so this was something we were grateful for.  My parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and I congregated in her room at the facility where she had been living.  When we walked into her room, this was the first thing to greet us.  The facility has dolls for those living there.  The night before she died, my grandma had collected these dolls, brought them to her room and arranged them like this before she went to bed.  This is one of the sweetest things I have ever seen.









The funeral was bitter cold.  All the kids, except Luke, were in the car by the time we thought to take a picture.  Brrr....


This lovely lady was the sweetest woman I have ever known.  I truly never heard her utter an unkind word about anyone or to anyone.  She was a real gem.


I look forward to the day I get to see her again on the other side.




No comments:

Post a Comment