What a fun Halloween we had in Grandma's neighborhood! There was a little bit of a mom fail, but grandma came to the rescue. When we moved, most of our possessions went to a storage unit, but I did my best to pull out the things we were going to need over the next few months. I remembered the Halloween costumes, but the day before Halloween I discovered that the Harry Potter costume that got packed was the adult and not the child size. And some of the Robin Hood pieces were missing. Oops.
Thank goodness, Spot, the dalmatian was accounted for.
Thank goodness, Spot, the dalmatian was accounted for.
Porter was supposed to be Harry Potter, but grandma rescued him by having a Robin Hood costume from a play one of my brothers had been in during elementary school. Phew!
I ran to the store and grabbed Caden a Ninja costume, which he loved!
Luke was an army guy.
My mom is amazing and made gypsy costumes for David and I.
She also made Tiffany's, way cool, Archer costume.
My parents went as a Warlock and Witch to their YSA ward party.
It was fun to have David's brother and his family come trick-or-treating with us around the neighborhood.
![]() |
| Meg, Grant, Tiffany, David & Joey |
![]() |
| Meg, Grant, Tiffany, Porter, Caden & David |












No comments:
Post a Comment