Luke has come a long way since he was 4 and completely terrified of water. It was so fun to watch him be so comfortable in the water this spring and summer. He could swim well enough that his teacher let him practice in the next lane when he was working with the other students. This first video is of his freestyle, with side breathing.
Luke had the same problem Caden did with the backstroke...he was often kicking at the knee instead of the hip. He too got a lesson or two on the side of the pool to practice. I so wish they were going to be back for lessons in August! I guess they will have to deal with listening to me at the pool, although they listen much better to Noah. :(
Teaching the butterfly. Not sure I am going to be able to be much help with this one at the pool. It's a tricky one. I don't have any video of the breaststroke as both boys just barely touched on it before their 4 lessons were up.
No comments:
Post a Comment