Family

Family

December 18, 2015

Ryland is Three!

Ryland also had a birthday in September.  The baby of our family is THREE!  I can hardly believe it.

The Stats
Weight:  31 lb. 6 oz. (48th Percentile)
Height:  36 in.  (17th Percentile)




Ryland loves his brothers.  No matter that he is small, whatever his brothers are doing, you can find him doing it with them.

He is spunky, full of energy and very loud.

He loves to tackle, wrestle, and ram his brothers.

He has loads of personality.

He remains a picky eater (although two weeks ago he decided sacrament bread is now okay to eat!).

He gives amazing hugs.

He is a chatterbox.  Non-stop talking from morning til night.  This boy was the slowest of our children to talk.  Since figuring it out, he has been the best at expressing himself at such a young age.  I find myself frequently surprised by some of the things he says.

He sucks his thumb while sleeping, whichever one he feels like in the moment.

He LOVES cars, trucks and trains.

He still loves to rock before bed.  As we walk into his room each night, he always says, "Rock a second?"  It's more of a stall tactic than anything, but I can always make time to rock for a minute while this boy cuddles on my shoulder.

He is super sweet...except when he is not. :)

I love that he frequently says, "Wuv (love) you" to David and I.

I can't believe he will be in Primary in January...not sure how this bundle of energy is going to sit still for so long.  Good thing he will have a great teacher!

We love our Ry.  He brings so much happiness to our family!












No comments:

Post a Comment