Day 4 we headed to the Lindon Aquatics Center. I had not been here since it opened and it was great fun for the kids. They loved it.
-------------------
David, Braden (I think) Caden & Porter are found in this crowd.
-------------------
David, Braden (I think) Caden & Porter are found in this crowd.
In this mass of people is Matt & Liza and their crew - Mia, Sam, Scout (and we can't forget the twin boys in Liza's belly!).
Adorable Mia.
David and Luke in the lazy river.
Luke and Caden having a blast together.
Ryker and Scott, also having fun.
Claire and Sammie
This may be the lazy river, but I didn't find anything lazy about it. It was the fastest lazy river I have ever been in. I was a little bit of a freak this day. With so many kids to keep track of (both mine and any in our party who were near us), I made the big boys wear their swim vests and, of course, the two littles were wearing their life jackets. Our two oldest are getting better at swimming, but not what I would call "safe" yet. I frequently found myself frantically scanning the pool for my kids! I was only able to relax when both Porter and Ryland were out of the pool and hanging with grandma and grandpa on the grass. I will be grateful when all of our kids are independent swimmers. My kids love the pool, but it stresses their mama out!
Luka
Tiff
Love this gal!
Amy, Scott, Ryker (and maybe another one of ours?).
Matt and Liza's crew again (minus Sam).
Scooter doin' the float.
David, just chilin'.
Matt & Scoutie
Mia & Michelle
Luke & Caden
Braden and Ella
Scout, holding on for dear life before the lazy river carried her off.
Kelton
Luke
Once the two littles were out of the water, I finally allowed Luke and Caden to take off their swim vests and practice their swimming, which I think they appreciated. :)
Luke and Caden horsing around.
Luke
Caden
Caden, going down the slide.
Luke, taking a turn down the slide.
Freezing Porter.
Our fam (minus Ry).
Hanging with Ry on the grass. This boy did not love the water this day. He cried nearly the whole time he was in the water, which is weird because he loves water. Maybe he was just tired because when we took him to another pool a week later, he was happy as a clam, and only cried when it was time to leave.
Mama Mia
Chelle
Tiffy and Mia
Kelton, Amy & Braden
Mom and Pops.
Thanks mom and dad for providing room and board for everyone and making sure a reunion happens! We love you!!





































No comments:
Post a Comment