Family

Family

February 9, 2015

Christmas 2014

A couple of weeks before Christmas we were invited over to a friend's house for dinner and gingerbread house making!  It was unusually warm (40 degrees) so we had a BBQ!  The kids had a blast making their houses.


Porter, eating as he builds.  The candy was pretty hard for all to resist.

 
And there was a lot of it!

 
On Christmas Eve we went out to dinner, as is the tradition at our house.  When we got home we got right to the next tradition...the opening of our PJ's.

 
And then we acted out the Nativity as a family.


 

 
 Here is the video of our Nativity.  It is a bit long, but I have included it here for the sake of posterity (not because I actually think you are going to view it).  If any of you do, by chance, make it to the end, the blooper reel somehow didn't make it on. :(




Christmas morning!

 
I took a few pictures on Christmas, then put the camera away to enjoy being with the family I love.

 
I had a fun treat in my stocking!  Cabbage Patch dolls were the "it" doll when I was a kid.  I had 3 of them.  Oh, how I loved those dolls.  It was so fun to get one as a full grown adult!  I guess this is going to have to suffice for that girl I always wanted!  She even has my green eyes.



Luke loves his books.

 
Skateboard!
Caden even got to use it since there was no snow on the ground this December.

 
I love this picture of Porter giving Luke a hug after opening the gift Luke gave him.

 
So fun to watch the little one, RyGuy, enjoy the festivities this year.

 

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, poor little baby Jesus in your nativity...He doesn't stand a chance in a family of four boys! I am glad to see that I am not the only mom whose attempts at bringing the Spirit sometimes don't go quite like I plan!

    ReplyDelete