Luckily for me and the kids, our trip to Utah didn't end with the reunion. David flew back to Wisconsin (for that work thing) while I and the kids hung out for two more weeks! I love spending time with family and the kids had a blast. Who wouldn't want 3 weeks of vacation!
The boys could not get enough of this swing in my parents back yard. They were on it so much they wore out a patch of grass beneath the swing. Sorry dad!
The boys could not get enough of this swing in my parents back yard. They were on it so much they wore out a patch of grass beneath the swing. Sorry dad!
Porter asked everyday if he could go play at the park...which was really just my parents back yard.
Popsicles with cousins.
They loved watching movies from grandma's stash that they had never seen before.
Plasma car races were a daily thing.
Ryland loved the baby swing, but he would whine if he wasn't being pushed to the highest limit it could possibly go. We have a little bit of a thrill seeker here, I think.












No comments:
Post a Comment