I can hardly believe we are 20 days into August. I am way behind on blogging and am trying to play catch-up (which could take awhile!).
Two weeks from yesterday, the kids will be back in school. What!?! Our summer has been much too short. We have had some fun this summer, but we could really use more days to do all that we want to do!
Part of the summer fun included baseball. Since Caden had never played baseball, we put him on a T-ball team. Porter also played T-ball, so these two were on the same team together.
I have to say that I love t-ball! I love these littles out there trying to play baseball. I love their cute uniforms. I love their enthusiasm. I love watching them figure out where to run. I love watching them run, period. I love watching them try to catch and field balls. I just love it. I found myself smiling and laughing at this cute team all summer.
Porter was the youngest member on the team. He had a blast.
Two weeks from yesterday, the kids will be back in school. What!?! Our summer has been much too short. We have had some fun this summer, but we could really use more days to do all that we want to do!
Part of the summer fun included baseball. Since Caden had never played baseball, we put him on a T-ball team. Porter also played T-ball, so these two were on the same team together.
I have to say that I love t-ball! I love these littles out there trying to play baseball. I love their cute uniforms. I love their enthusiasm. I love watching them figure out where to run. I love watching them run, period. I love watching them try to catch and field balls. I just love it. I found myself smiling and laughing at this cute team all summer.
Porter was the youngest member on the team. He had a blast.
Although Caden had never played before, he did a lot better than I thought he would. Good job Caden!
Astros T-Ball Team.
Luke was on the Rookie Baseball team (coach pitch). He got a bit of a raw deal as all practices were on Sunday. Sunday is our church/family day so Luke missed all practices. He is a good sport though, and I think I felt worse about it than he did. He did really well for only vaguely knowing the rules (when he started) and not practicing with his team.
On game one he was the 1st baseman and I was a bit nervous for him. I shouldn't have been because his team, coaches, and parents were all so positive and quick to tell him he was doing a good job. The first ball he caught surprised him and he turned around to look at me with a huge grin on his face.
Royals Rookie Baseball Team.





No comments:
Post a Comment