I am a little behind on my posts and am just getting to Christmas. Our Christmas Eve was spent bowling, delivering goodies to neighbors, an early dinner out on the town, opening the traditional PJ's, and of course we acted out the Nativity (and then watched a more professional version). It was a great day, spent with the people I love the most.
One of the wise men ended up in the manger with baby Jesus. :)
Ryland took his first steps at the bowling alley this day. Yay!!
My Peeps.
Love this group of boys!
Christmas Eve Jammies.
Our little Nativity.
Luke was very excited to play the role of Joseph this year.
Caden asked if he could be a shepherd. Here he is acting "sore afraid" when the angel of the Lord came to the shepherds abiding in the field (Luke 2:8-10).
This past year has been a tough one. I have spent a lot of time on my knees in humble prayer and a lot of time searching the scriptures. I am grateful for how close that has brought me to my Savior, Jesus Christ. I have felt the hand of God in my life, and I am grateful for how he has helped me through the most difficult moments. I love this time of year and the opportunity to reflect on our Savior, his life, and the ultimate gift he gave us with the atonement.








No comments:
Post a Comment