Luke is the oldest, but has to wait 22 days from the start of birthday season to get to his big day. He is a good sport about it, but I think he is secretly (or maybe not so secretly) glad his isn't the last.
This boy is SEVEN!
The Stats
Height: 47 in. (32nd Percentile)
Weight: 44 lb. (14th Percentile)
He is so excited to be back in school. We took a tour of his new school a week before it started and he counted down those last 7 days with enthusiasm.
His teacher and I emailed each other at the end of his first day of school (about his allergies), and at the end of her email she said, "Luke is such a sweetie. I enjoy him already!" He sure knows how to win over his teachers!!
His teacher and I emailed each other at the end of his first day of school (about his allergies), and at the end of her email she said, "Luke is such a sweetie. I enjoy him already!" He sure knows how to win over his teachers!!
He is a good little reader. We are amazed at how well he manages all those big words in the scriptures.
Loves to be outside, especially on his bike.
Is constantly asking questions.
Wants to learn to play the piano (we just need to buy one AND find a teacher!).
Is great at keeping track of time and HATES being late.
Is frightened by thunderstorms. Arkansas did that to him...darn tornadoes!
Can hardly wait until he is baptized in one year.
Is a master Lego builder.
Is the best big brother.
---------------------------
We went to the Henry Villas Zoo for Luke's birthday.
Loves to be outside, especially on his bike.
Is constantly asking questions.
Wants to learn to play the piano (we just need to buy one AND find a teacher!).
Is great at keeping track of time and HATES being late.
Is frightened by thunderstorms. Arkansas did that to him...darn tornadoes!
Can hardly wait until he is baptized in one year.
Is a master Lego builder.
Is the best big brother.
---------------------------
We went to the Henry Villas Zoo for Luke's birthday.
They all loved it.
The best part of the zoo for the boys was the carousel.
And train ride.
This is the first year I did NOT attempt to make an eggless cake.
We settled for an eggless brownie...with caramel.
It is so good that this is Luke's new "birthday cake."
Gift time.
Playing with the Stomp Rocket.









This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Luke!! It's hard to believe I haven't seen him since he was three! So glad you guys are back in the area. We should reconnect somewhere, sometime.
ReplyDelete~Andrea