Preschool ended last week. On his last day, Caden greeted us in the morning by saying, "This is a sad day." He continued to remind us of that fact all day long. I am glad he liked preschool so much!
Here is a clip from his end of year preschool program.
Here is a clip from his end of year preschool program.
Caden, during his spotlight.
He said that when he grows up he wants to be a policeman.
I love that this boy sang during his program. This is the first time I've seen him participate in anything that requires him to sing.
Ms. Cindy.
We had the privilege of having Ms. Cindy as the preschool teacher for both Luke and Caden.
We are going to miss her!
Ms. Karen.
Ms. Karen always called Caden "Smiley" because he smiled so much in class.
Caden was lucky enough to have 2 preschool teachers (for just 10 students). We loved them both!




No comments:
Post a Comment