Family

Family

January 7, 2013

Christmas Eve 2012

We had a wonderful Christmas Eve together as a family.  We have a tradition of going to out to eat for an early dinner.  I love spending this day with my family, instead of in the kitchen.

 
 

 
Opening the traditional Christmas Eve pajamas.

 
 

 
 

 
Last year, in addition to reading Luke 2 and watching the nativity video, we started a new tradition of acting out the nativity scene as a family.  The boys were so excited to get dressed up as shepherds and wise men.

 
One cute little wise man.

 
One cute little shepherd (and staff).

 
Another cute wise man.

 
My cute Joseph.
 
 
And me as Mary.
Sadly, we have no pictures of the best part...baby Jesus!  I don't know how that happened!  Ryland was a good baby Jesus...not a peep out of the tired little guy.

 
Watching the Nativity Bible Video. 
I love Christmas Eve and the opportunity read, act out, and to talk to our children about the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ.

 
 

 
 

1 comment: