Family

Family

June 25, 2012

Temple Day

A week and a half ago I was able to take a quick 4-day trip to Utah to be with my sister, Tiffany, as she went through the temple for the first time.  It was a special day and I am so grateful I was able to be there to share it with my her.  I am also grateful to a wonderful husband who was more than willing to take work off and hold down the fort here in Arkansas with our 3 boys while I was gone.

There are several temples in Utah Tiffany could have picked for this occasion.  She chose to go through the Mount Timpanogos Temple.
I love this temple.
This was also the temple I chose to go through on my first time, 9 years ago, which is probably the reason I like it so much!


Here we are in front of the temple with the family members who were able to attend with Tiffany.


Scott & Amy, Matt, Tiffany, Heather, Dad & Mom.

Both my mom and I were able to be Tiffany's escorts to guide her through.
It was such a joy to be with her through the each step.





Tiffany had several friends who came to support her as well.
So sad we didn't get pictures of all of them. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment