Christmas morning in front of the tree...all wearing our Arkansas gear.
All of our family photos on Christmas turned out grainy. Maybe a new camera for Christmas next year!?!
Snuggling up with his sleeping bag.
We get our kids a sleeping bag for Christmas when they are little. I know, a little weird, but we have big camping plans. At least that is what we tell ourselves! And, we are going to have lots of Scouts in our family!!
Here are a few more pictures from the day.
Pausing to check out the Legos.
A new backpack for the dad who is back in school!
He loves the backpack. The school...well, not so much.
Giving his new toy a little lovin'.
I love that Luke is interested in watching his siblings open gifts.
Checking out one of the Quiet Books I made for the boys.
Happily playing together.
And this photo because Porter finally thinks walking is more productive than crawling.
Good job little buddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment