We had a very enjoyableThanksgiving yesterday. We were able to get in some greatly needed relaxation. David was excited to take a day off from studying. So were we! We spent a couple of hours on the Crystal Bridges Trail in the morning. We ate until we were full in the afternoon. There was plenty of chocolate cream layered pie to devour in the early evening and we concluded the day with a little football.
Still having to dig everything out of this little guy's mouth :-)
I love that boys don't need any more than leaves, water, rocks, and sticks to be happy.
Tarzan here decided to try his hand at swinging from a vine. Luke thought his dad was doing something quite dangerous (we are a little low on adventurous genes). Luke very adamantly said, "I'm not going down there!"
I love, love, love Christmas time!
We usually put our tree up the day after Thanksgiving, but we just couldn't wait that long this year. It has been up for a week. Here are a few pics of the family decorating the tree.
I know...we need a star!
Working on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment