Luke's preschool started yesterday.
He was so excited to be going back. His teacher was previously an elementary teacher and she is great. I am thrilled that there are only 6 kids in his class (TWTh) this year. Most of the kids from his previous class enrolled in the Pre-K class which is M-F. I am in no rush to have him in school every day. He has years and years of that to come.
Caden has been telling me for the past 3 weeks that he doesn't want Luke to go back to preschool. He is going to miss his buddy on school days! They are good friends, those two.
Let's keep it real though...there is a fair share of not getting along mixed in :-)
I have a couple of friends who wanted to start a 1-day a week rotating preschool/playtime for our 3 boys. Caden was very excited when I told him. So, yesterday I dropped off Luke at preschool, then Caden, came home, put Porter down for a nap, and had the house to myself. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed such a quiet morning!
Best buds.
They are getting so big!
No comments:
Post a Comment