Family

Family

March 7, 2011

Masquerade Ball

David and I attended a Masquerade Ball at the Walton Arts Center this past weekend.  Kraft was one of the sponsors and we gladly accepted tickets to the event.
It was so nice just to get out and be together.
Our babysitter (who we hope wants to come again) took a couple of pictures of us before leaving home.


Our boys were a bit afraid of the masks.
I have to admit that they are sort of creepy.


Me...after dinner and dessert.  Yum.


David, in front of the band.
Even though it was a "ball" the ballroom floor was rather small and only a handful ended up dancing.
It was more about getting our donations for the arts center anyway.
Unfortunately, we didn't have the thousands to throw around as others were doing.

3 comments:

  1. :) - You look nice! I was going to ask what you dressed up as, but I guess it wasn't that kind of masquerade ball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look great!! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are smokin'! ;) What fun!

    ReplyDelete