This is going to be a marathon post of Porter's first month. He will be 5 weeks old tomorrow. Part of of me can't believe he is that old and part of me feels like I haven't slept for 3 months!
Latest Stats at 1 month:
Weight: 9 lbs. 13 oz. (5oth percentile)
Height: 22 in. (55th percentile)
Loving the picture of the cute daddy!
(2 days old)
Luke's first time holding Porter.
Porter is a little yellow in many of these first photos as he was slightly jaundiced (nothing serious). It doesn't take much of an elevation in bilirubin for our pale kiddos to turn yellow!
I love that he is not bothered at all by the crying.
Content on the floor...for a moment.
(3 days old)
All scrunched up in the swing.
(3 days old)
(1 weeek old)

Sleeping baby!
(8 days old)
Sleeping baby!
(8 days old)
(10 days old)
(recommended by the doctor)
It seemed to help.
(2 weeks old)
(2 weeks old)
So cute! You look amazing after 5 weeks! I'm so happy because I finally fit into one pair of my old jeans! Your boys are adorable.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute family picture--color-coordinated and all! Now you just need a female pet or something to balance all that testosterone. :) Miss ya.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! He is beautiful!!
ReplyDelete