Family

Family

August 30, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Caden turned 2 years old this month.
Happy Birthday, buddy!!



This is an exciting day as it's Caden's first cake....ever.
With Luke's allergies it was recommended by his allergist that we not give our other children certain foods (eggs, nuts, shellfish, etc.) until age 2.
He liked it!
And it's possible he might not be allergic to eggs. He did great with the cake. Scrambled eggs will be the real test. It's a little strange, but some people can eat what is referred to as "cooked" eggs (as in a cake, muffin, cookie, etc.) but still be allergic to eggs (scrambled, hard-boiled, etc.).

The balloons are always a hit.


Opening a music card from Grandma & Grandpa.

Always another hit.


Gift time.
He looks a little bored.
(Maybe the balloons were more fun)



Leapfrog laptop from Grandma and Grandpa.



Again, bored with this gift opening thing.


Playing with the end product (service/gas station). Anything having to do with cars always goes over well with these boys.




3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Buddy!! I'm glad you finally got to taste the cakie goodness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm - cake! Happy Birthday Caden! The toys look like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. Goodness! Where to start!!! All your boys are adorable. I want to get on a plane just to hold Porter, he is beautiful. I am so happy for you. Not to mention the whole allergy thing- I am right there with you. That would be so awesome if Caden isn't allergic to eggs. Happy Birthday Caden! I need to call you and catch up. Will you email me your phone number?

    p.s. Where did you get that gas station-I LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete