Family

Family

August 26, 2010

10 Best Things!

Since the delivery of the newest addition to our family, I have been so enjoying NOT being pregnant. I decided to create a list of the 10 best things about having Porter on the outside instead of the inside:

1. I love that my reflux medication (I had reflux before becoming pregnant) now actually works!
2. I love that I don't have to go to the bathroom EVERY hour!
3. I am so grateful that the ligament pain is gone and therefore no longer walk as if I had ridden a horse for 10 hours.
4. I can now clip my toenails, pick up dropped toys, and shave my legs successfully! And I no longer bump my belly into EVERYTHING...you'd think I wouldn't forget that it's there, but somehow I did just that...daily.
5. I actually have the energy to walk around the block with my boys....and then walk some more...and more.
6. I love that I am not burning up ALL THE TIME! I love my covers at night and now I get to use them again. :-)
7. No more back pain!
8. My bladder, ribs, and hip bones are no longer a punching bag (or kicking bag).
9. People smell good again. My kids now smell good. And most importantly, David is back to smelling good too!
10. And best of all, I have a sweet, scrunchy, little bundle to cuddle with....who makes up for ALL the miseries of the last 9 months!

5 comments:

  1. Oh how I am looking forward to all ten things...Just seven weeks to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! Thank you for that little reminder of how awful it is to be pregnant--it's amazing how fast you forget. I needed that :-) Enjoy falling in love with your new little bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen sister! To all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, amen to that! That there is just another reminder of why I don't want to be pregnant again! lol. I'm glad you're feeling good! I hope you're getting some sleep! I'm sure you're excited for your mom and sis to come soon! I hope you guys have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the 10 things. So many things to look forward to . . . Glad you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete