were actually in Seattle...it rained and rained and rained.
Our basement flooded because of all the rain our first
spring living here. Still, I have come to realize that my
perspective was somewhat skewed. I did grow up in the
desert, after all! This week has been one of those chilly
and rainy weeks that make it difficult to be outside. I'm
starting to get used to it, I think. Last week was
beautiful and we were able to get out each day and
enjoy the weather. So, yesterday, Luke asked me at
breakfast, "Mom, where are we going today?" We
decided on the Children's Museum, which is always a hit.
And it's free for Kraft employees and their families.
Even better!!
Music Station: Playing the drums.

Xylophone made of wrenches.

Water Station: Creating waterfalls.

BIG water gun!
look of concentration most of the day.
Steering the boat.
happens to be everyone else's favorite too. There is a
line to get in...I always feel like we are at Disney Land or
something.
think the whole thing, while fun, is also a little
overwhelming for him...the noise, people, and of course,
all the things to do and see. While in the "grocery store"
he stood here (with the fruit) the whole time, just
watching people.
this is probably how I look while waiting in line. Tired,
worn out, and needing the cart to help support me...or
maybe that's just because I'm pregnant and tired all the
time.
get to choose if they want to be a shopper or a cashier.
I don't think Luke quite understood the rules as he is
doing the cashier's job by making sure he places the
food directly on the scanner. The cashier was a good
sport about it.








No comments:
Post a Comment