Before you watch the below video I need to explain a couple things: First of all, I'm sorry about the horizontal video! It was my IPhone's fault! Second of all, I have already told Luke we will start small next time. This holiday break Luke and I decided we would go sledding. I got a great recommendation on a sledding hill nearby so we packed up our sled today and headed out on a father/son adventure. If you don't know this yet, both Luke and his dad are not what I would consider "risk takers". So we agreed that we would try out sledding even though I've never been a fan. We were so determined to sled that we braved the rain and sludge to find the greatest sled hill in town. FYI: The word "mooky" means sludgy, mucky or yucky. Ok... so role video and you'll see what happened when we drove, hiked and finally found the hill.
Well... that's it. We went, we sledded, we left. Once. That's the story of my life and my son is carrying on the "once and done" tradition. Did it. Didn't like. Don't need to do it again. I promised him we would find a small hill after Christmas and that we would like it a lot better. Luke has recovered and is dreaming of a mole hill far, far away.
That was the best thing I've watched in a long time! So cute. Good for you David for getting your boy out on a sled! Matt keeps saying he'd like to take Mia, but whenever there is fresh snow, he's plowing forever! lol. Oh Luke, you'll like it better when you're older!
ReplyDelete