Luke LOVES his dad! David always calls when he is leaving work for the day. On this particular day after dad's phone call, Luke went to the window to wait for him. Caden, of couse, followed suit.
A little fun with dad on the floor!
Thankfully, the boys still like mom a little bit too.
ahhhh. So typical isn't it? Everything's ALL FUN & GAMES with Daddy, and Mom's just an old dishrag that they see all day long. Ok. that's maybe a little extreme, but my kids LOOOOOOVE Daddy when he comes home from work too! (I'll admit, on the occasion that I go to work, the kids do get the same excitement seeing me when I get home. It's nice.)
ahhhh. So typical isn't it? Everything's ALL FUN & GAMES with Daddy, and Mom's just an old dishrag that they see all day long. Ok. that's maybe a little extreme, but my kids LOOOOOOVE Daddy when he comes home from work too! (I'll admit, on the occasion that I go to work, the kids do get the same excitement seeing me when I get home. It's nice.)
ReplyDelete