Caden turned
1 year old this month. Once again
I took way too many pictures and couldn't
narrow them down, so if you don't want the
play-by-play feel free to skip this post!
Caden is wondering what this thing is on his head.

Here he is checking out his ice cream, and more
importantly, the big candle.

Hmm.... interesting.

He wasn't too impressed with his first bite. He
didn't get any cake because of his increased risk
of an egg allergy (because of Luke's egg allergy).
Maybe by his next birthday he can test out some
cake.

He loved the balloons!

Just checking out the gifts.

While Caden was entertained by his Pocahantas movie,
Luke helped him open his other gift.

Both boys checking out the Mater Ride-On Toy.

Caden seems to approve.

And enjoyed being pushed around the house by Luke.

Luke also took a turn. He has been asking ever
since if it's his birthday yet. Nope...but only a
few more days to go.
I can't believe he's one! That's so crazy! Way to go Lukster at the dentist! I hear most kids really freak!
ReplyDelete