Family

Family

March 29, 2017

Piano Recital

We found a fantastic piano teacher!  She has taken Luke to a whole new level.  I am amazed at how much Luke has progressed in the last 4 months.  This teacher is very nice, but she also holds her kids accountable.  I was doing the lessons along with Luke while we lived in Wisconsin, but this kid has far surpassed my ability in a very short time.  He is already playing hymns!

I also love that this teacher comes to our house for lessons!  She was nearly booked when I called to sign up (she has 60+ students) and the only time slot was Saturday morning at 6:30am, but we took it and am so glad we did.  We signed Caden up too and so far he is enjoying it.

In January, the boys had their first recital.  Luke's last teacher didn't do recitals so this was new for both of them.  Both boys did great and I am so proud of them and all the hard work they put into practicing every day.




Here is Caden, who had only been taking lessons for a couple of months.  He is playing, "I Just Can't Wait to Be King."



Luke is playing, "The Sound of Music."



The recital felt a little like a ward party as so many from church take lessons from this teacher.  I am going to be so sad to lose her as a teacher when we move into our own home.  





No comments:

Post a Comment