Family

Family

June 7, 2016

Last Day of School!

The last day of school is today!  It has been a good school year, but the kids have been looking forward to summer.  We are going to continue what we started last year and declare every Friday a "Fun Friday" where we go and do something fun together.  They have been talking about this for awhile and I am excited about their enthusiasm for our summer.  Our first Fun Friday is going to be a Mallard's baseball game!

Summer, we are ready for you!!

------------------

Porter had his 4K graduation at the end of last week!  Next year he is going to be a big kindergartner!






I thought some then and now pictures would be fun to post.  Here are the boys on the first day of school (Sept. 2015) and the last day of school (June 2016).


Luke

Caden

Porter

I didn't take an individual picture of this boy in the fall, but I do have an after photo.

Ryland

I do have a couple of before and after pictures of Ryland with his best bud!

Ryland & Porter

Love this crew!


Last time getting on the bus.  Ryland was so sad last fall when all his brothers got on the bus without him.  He got over it quickly and I am glad to report that he enjoyed his time at home with mom this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment