Family

Family

May 29, 2016

Tooth #1

Porter lost his first tooth in March!  This little 5-year old was very excited to have the tooth fairy come visit his room.  He is a light sleeper (which made me a little apprehensive) and swears he saw the tooth fairy and even wondered if it was me.  Yikes!

The older boys were both extremely hesitant to have their first teeth pulled.  Not this boy.  His tooth had not been loose for long and it wasn't quite ready to be pulled, but it had been bothering him for a week and when I asked him if he wanted me to get it out, he replied, "YES!" with gusto.  I would work on it for a bit and then stop to ask if he wanted me to continue and the answer was always yes.  He had a huge grin on his face each time I asked.  So, I pulled that little guy out.  He thought the experience was pretty awesome!

I don't know if you can tell in this picture, but the front side of the root still had quite a bit of dissolving to do.  His second bottom tooth has since been pulled and it's root was even longer as it had even more still to dissolve. This boy sure wanted those teeth out.  He is a tough kid.



Here is a picture with one of his bottom teeth gone.  He is getting so big!


No comments:

Post a Comment