Thanksgiving with family is always more fun than Thanksgiving with just us. This year we invited my parents and Tiffany to come to our house. They were here for a full week and it was so nice to have them! We went shopping, hung out at the house together, watched a couple of movies, talked a lot, and ate good food on turkey day.
David and I were also able to slip away for two-thirds of a day to go to the Chicago Temple. David and I usually take turns doing a session at the temple since we always have the kids with us. In November, we had the job in Chicago on our minds and it was so nice to be able to do a session together! Thanks mom, dad and Tiff for holding down the fort while we were gone!

Cutting the turkey (while wearing my apron). Yum, I love turkey.
Time for pie! And cake too!
David and I were also able to slip away for two-thirds of a day to go to the Chicago Temple. David and I usually take turns doing a session at the temple since we always have the kids with us. In November, we had the job in Chicago on our minds and it was so nice to be able to do a session together! Thanks mom, dad and Tiff for holding down the fort while we were gone!

Cutting the turkey (while wearing my apron). Yum, I love turkey.
Tiffany is not a big fan of turkey, so we cooked a small ham too!
The kiddies, eating at the counter.
Luke liked hanging out at the adult table.
Thanks mom, dad, and Tiff for coming and spending the holiday with us!!









No comments:
Post a Comment