I had a baby shower at my house in October for my dear friend Ashley. She and her husband struggled with infertility for 6 years before turning to adoption. They were blessed to be able to adopt a sweet little boy. When I met her two and a half years ago she was going through the long process of trying to adopt again. They waited and waited for the opportunity to add to their family. In October of 2015 their dream became a reality and they were able to adopt another darling baby boy. This time there was a big brother (4 yrs. old) who was just as excited as mom and dad to welcome the new addition.
I love this lady so much. She is good to the very core. She is kind, loving and compassionate. She always sees the good in others. One cannot be her friend and not want to do better and be better. She is, undoubtedly, one of God's choicest daughters. All who know her, love her. I am so grateful for the opportunity, along with other friends, to celebrate the newest addition to her family.
I love this lady so much. She is good to the very core. She is kind, loving and compassionate. She always sees the good in others. One cannot be her friend and not want to do better and be better. She is, undoubtedly, one of God's choicest daughters. All who know her, love her. I am so grateful for the opportunity, along with other friends, to celebrate the newest addition to her family.







No comments:
Post a Comment