Family

Family

August 10, 2015

Last One!

We have potty trained our last child!
I am love, love, loving it.  We began potty training boot camp the first week of May (at 2 years and 8 months old).
 
In some ways, he was the easiest one of the four to potty train as he caught on so quickly.  Accidents were rare during the first month, even in the first few days.  In other ways he has been more difficult as there have been more accidents in the weeks to follow.  This part is new to me as the other boys rarely had an accident after the first few weeks.

He had a pretty good regression during our Utah trip.  I was scratching my head at his inability to make it to the potty, unless forced to go.  We returned home a week ago and I am happy to report that he has done awesome ever since (even during the 2 day road trip).  Wahoo!

  My favorite part about this potty training business is that I don't have to change any more poopy diapers!!  Ooh Rah!!

 
Porter was quite the little companion during those first couple days of training.

 
Taking pictures of the potty seat.  It is pretty cool.

 
Since everything with this boy involves cars, it doesn't surprise me that during his first week he had to line them up around the potty seat before getting down to business.

 
I just love littles in undies.  So cute.

 
 




 

1 comment:

  1. It is crazy how aligned our lives are! I have a potty post on my to-write list too! I am sad you were in Utah at a time I wasn't! We are heading up there on Thursday. One of these days we have to get all our boys together! All our diaper-less boys :-)

    ReplyDelete