I feel like a broken record, but really, little Ryland just needs to slow down on his growth!
4 Month Stats
Weight: 14 lbs. 3 oz. (25th percentile)
Height: 24.75 in. (33rd percentile)
Weight: 14 lbs. 3 oz. (25th percentile)
Height: 24.75 in. (33rd percentile)
I love to suck my thumb. Either one will do.
I have been sleeping at night without my wrap for a month.
I am wearing #3 diapers.
I don't really care for my binki anymore. Thumbs are better.
I love to get in all the cuddling I can manage.
I wake up once during the night to eat, but have slept all through the night (13 hours!) several times.
I have been rolling over for awhile now (tummy to back).
Yesterday I started rolling from my back to my tummy.
I can grab a toy, but it is more fun to grab my own hands.
I still have my hair!
I like to laugh and it makes everyone around me laugh too.
My mom loves to kiss my cheeks.
-------------------------------------------------
Love how this little one likes to cuddle.
I will be one sad mama when he decides he is too big for it.
Love how this little one likes to cuddle.
I will be one sad mama when he decides he is too big for it.
I think this babe is the cuddliest of all our little babes.
Getting ready to roll.





No comments:
Post a Comment