David goes back to school this week. Yup, David...not any of the kids! Our geriatric student (his words) will be attending the University of Arkansas to get his Managerial MBA.
We have officially become Razorback fans!

David has talked about getting his MBA since we got married. In April, David decided that he was going to start studying for the GMAT, take the test at the beginning of July, and apply by the July 31st deadline (the university's "late" deadline) for an August start date. He had his application in at the beginning of July, took the GMAT on July 9th, and was accepted to the program on July 29th. Wahoo!!
Good job, David! We love you!
We are all excited. We are also a little bit scared...full-time job (with his company splitting in two), school, calling, family.
We feel blessed that he was accepted. I have a suspicion the next two years could possibly end up being the hardest years for our family, to date, but we are going to make it through.
I just know it!
We have officially become Razorback fans!

David has talked about getting his MBA since we got married. In April, David decided that he was going to start studying for the GMAT, take the test at the beginning of July, and apply by the July 31st deadline (the university's "late" deadline) for an August start date. He had his application in at the beginning of July, took the GMAT on July 9th, and was accepted to the program on July 29th. Wahoo!!
Good job, David! We love you!
We are all excited. We are also a little bit scared...full-time job (with his company splitting in two), school, calling, family.
We feel blessed that he was accepted. I have a suspicion the next two years could possibly end up being the hardest years for our family, to date, but we are going to make it through.
I just know it!

The Business School was ranked 24th (among public universities) by the U.S. News and World Report. They are now ranked #26, but we are in Arkansas and they still really like the sign below and have kept it up on campus.
David and the kids in front of the Walton School of Business building at University of Arkansas.
Go get em tiger...I mean razorback.
ReplyDeleteCongrats and good luck! You guys will make it though these next two years with flying colors. Its been crazy with our school and work schedules and we only have bubba ;) David and the boys are lucky to have you Heather. Maybe we will come out soon to give you a little break...but I doubt you'll need it cause you are super mom!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! So exciting! Todd got his MBA when I had two little kids and no, it was not fun. It will be hard, but worth it in the end. I know you can do it! You are Wonder Woman! xoxo
ReplyDeleteCongratulations David! Are you sure you wouldn't rather go to Northwestern though? :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats you guys!! Heather in October call me and we can commiserate with having working/student husbands!! You'll be great David!
ReplyDelete